Letňany Shopping Centre was chosen by Tesco Group to implement a Europe-wide project representing a new shopping concept. The store, which is located in the busy Letňany Shopping Centre, is a model of retail trends and innovations. The modernised hypermarket is also an example of Tesco’s strategy of using the space within its large stores to ensure it is the most attractive place for shopping for customers. Letňany Shopping Centre is the ideal place for relaxation and entertainment, sports and especially shopping in Prague. The centre provides stores of well-known global brands and pleasant restaurants and cafés.
Want to give a present to a close friend or family member, but not sure what? Simply buy a Gift Voucher with values of 200, 500 or 1 000 CZK from the Information Stand. The recipient can then use the voucher at any store in Letňany Shopping Centre they wish, including the Lagoon pool and Cinema City except for Sport Direct.. Each gift voucher comes with a pretty envelope. The ideal gift solution!
Gift vouchers are designed for anyone – individuals or companies who want to reward their employees or give pleasure to their suppliers.
Terms and Conditions and Rules of Use for Gift Vouchers:
- Nominal values of 200, 500 and 1 000 CZK
- Gift Vouchers remain valid for 1 year from the date of sale
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
- Change cannot be given for Gift Vouchers
- Only goods for the nominal value or higher can be purchased with Gift Vouchers
We will be happy to sell you Letňany Shopping Centre Gift Vouchers in our Information Stand near the fountain.
If you have any queries, comments, or are interested in purchasing a large number of Gift Vouchers, contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 221 741 111.
We trust that Letňany Shopping Centre Gift Vouchers will help bring joy to those close to you. We look forward to your visit.
3000 free parking spaces
If you are coming for shopping and entertainment by car, you can use over 3000 outdoor and covered parking spaces free of charge.
Hair and nails studio
Not only can you go shopping and enjoy the entertainment in our Shopping Centre, but you also have the opportunity of entrusting yourself to the care of specialists who will look after your hair and nails. You can choose from two hairdressers – Klier and Cut & Color or visit the NAILS CITY studio.
Services for parents with children
If you’re visiting the Shopping Centre with children, you can leave your children in the care of Letňánek children’s play area. There are loads of attractions, toys and fun prepared for children. A great programme is arranged every day for children.
You can use a wide range of ATMs within the Shopping Centre – Česká spořitelna (2x), Komerční banky(2x), GE Money Bank a ČSOB.
Wi-Fi connection free of charge
Wi-Fi is available within the Centre’s arcades and in restaurants and cafés.
The name of our public WiFi network is: WiFi_OC_Letnany
Rules for WiFi use in Letňany SC
- The service user is only entitled to use the service in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The user bears all responsibility for any damage caused as a result of misuse of the internet connection or not observing these terms and conditions.
- The service user may not use the service to send unwanted information or messages (especially e-mails) to third parties. The service user further cannot use the service to spread information in conflict with the law or contrary to accepted principles of morality.
- The provider bears no responsibility for the content of information received through the service, in particular the accuracy and fullness of such information.
- The provider bears no responsibility for any damage to the service user’s hardware or software, data loss or other loss caused through use of the service.
- The user must use only legal programmes and means which are in accordance with Czech laws in force.
- The user may only use the IP address they are assigned by the Provider’s DHCP server.
- The Provider may restrict user access to selected web presentations and websites, especially those containing pornography or providing data which are subject to copyright law, or contain information of a racist, fascist, terrorist or otherwise dangerous nature. The Provider is entitled to set up the latest rules for authorised and unauthorised access in accordance with the law and at his own discretion.
- The Participant is only entitled to use the service in a way which is in accordance with relevant binding laws, the operating terms and conditions of public telecommunication services and the instructions of the Provider.
- The Participant is not allowed to misuse the telecommunication network connection, especially using it for other than standard purposes.
- Open every day
9am — 9pm
- Tesco Hypermarket
- How to get here